Friday, October 28, 2011

KRK refuses to act in the Bhojpuri remake of Ra.One.


This one got into Faking News :)


SRK’s big time rival and ‘Deshdrohi’ star Kamaal Rashid Khan(KRK) has turned down the offer to play G.One-wa in the Bhojpuri remake of Ra.One titled Ra.One-wa. In an exclusive interview to Mahua TV, the budding superstar who had slammed SRK’s dancing skills confirmed that he was indeed asked by Lal Mirchi productions to play the lead in Ra.One-wa.”I have better things to do with my life” was what the actor had to say.
When Chatur Chintu of Faking News caught up with the actor in his personal gym, the actor gave an insight into why he did so. “ You see, I have a reputation. My fans expect the best from me. Be it the super natural(read realistic) fight scenes in ‘Deshdrohi’ or my appearance in Big Boss, I have always maintained a standard. I don’t go for overkill. I simply kill. From day zero(the day prior to release of Ra.One’s first promo), I have maintained that SRK, in his bid to beat Sallu,Superstar Rajini,Aamir and ME is resorting to desperate measures. They have shown the same promo for almost an entire year. I never need any actor’s cameo to sell my film nor do I inflate my ticket prices. Dancing in birthdays is a strict no-no for me. The Lal Mirchi guys wanted me to do all this . My doodhwala, who saw Ra.One’s premiere on my pass ,now hates me. The only part he enjoyed was Rajini’s cameo and he silently prayed that Ra.One’s reels got replaced by that of Robot’s. “
When Chatur Chintu informed him that there were talks to rope in his favorite co-star Gracy Singh, KRK replied-“ Ghanta! “.
Meanwhile, reports from Hollywood suggest that the makers of Terminator are planning to sue Red Chillies for making a spoof of their movie without their prior consent. When Faking News asked SRK about this, he cracked some joke about four females and a gay male and laughed while the girls in the crowd cheered and wooed.

1 comment: